Do-It-Yourself Epoxy Coatings Made Simple!
Restore-A-Garage is an advanced, Concrete Epoxy Floor Coating System used for maximum protection and longevity. Restore-A-Garage Epoxy Coating is a 100% solid, high build garage floor epoxy coating that undergoes a chemical reaction that results in a thick coating, tightly bonded to the prepared surface. Restore-A-Garage Epoxy Coating will protect against abrasions, stains, impact, and chipping AND IS resistant to moisture, dirt, chemicals, and salts making it ideal for those living in climates where rain and snow are common as the seasons change.
WHERE TO USE
Restore-A-Garage Epoxy Coating is ideal for all concrete types such as garage floors, warehouse floors, industrial floors, shop floors, basements, concrete patios, concrete countertops, wood, and metal.
- High Performance 100% Solids Resin-Based Epoxy Coating
- Can be applied to concrete, wood and metal surfaces
- Available in Multiple Colors
- Decorative Fleck can be added
- High Gloss Finish
- Low VOC content
- Restore-A-Garage Professional Epoxy Coatings
- Dries to a rich finish
- One Coat except 2 coats recommended for Beige, White & Yellow colors.
- 1.5-Gallon Epoxy Kit coverage 190-240 sq. Ft. at 10 mils dft (dry film thickness)
For Full Instructions, See Restore-A-Garage Epoxy Product Data Sheet
Color Chart and Floor Measurement Chart Below for the Restore-A-Garage Epoxy
Note: 2 coats recommended for Beige, White & Yellow colors. All other colors are 1 Coat.