Ranger Patch RE-18 is a heavy-duty, high-compression strength floor patch for repairing and resurfacing damaged concrete floors. It renews and repairs spalled and damaged floors, fills and eliminates damaged expansion joints, and anchors machinery.
- 100% epoxy resin base with a catalyst hardener and a special blended aggregate
- 18,000 psi compression strength
- Will not break down at temperatures below 350°F
- Withstands heavy, abusive traffic
- Absorbs vibration and shock without cracking
- Excellent for expansion and contraction applications
- Highly resistant to acids, alkalies, solvents, heat, and cold
- Extra-long wearing – permanent and resilient
- Self-leveling – minimal trowel work
- Bonds to concrete, steel, and wood
Kit covers 15-18 sq. ft. at ¼” thick
How To Use Ranger Patch
- Ready the floor by removing all loose material. Sweep away dirt. Degrease areas that have a thick build-up of grease.
- Remove all contents from the pail.
- Pour one special aggregate bag (12 Lbs.) into the empty pail.
- Pour the contents of the Quart container (PART A) into the pail containing 12 Lbs. of aggregate. Thoroughly mix until uniform.
- Pour the contents of the pint container(PART B) into the pail containing PART A & the aggregate mix. Mix for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the second bag of special aggregate from cradle to mixed Parts (A & B) to desired consistency: thick for troweling, thin for pouring.
- Fill holes, cracks, and crevices to the level of the existing floor. Feather edges with a trowel. Wet the trowel with an epoxy thinner (Xylene or a similar solvent can be used) and finish off to a smooth surface.
You have 25-30 minutes to apply the product to the floor. RE-18 dries in 12-18 hours for light traffic and 48-72 hours for heavy traffic. Each kit covers 15-18 sq. ft. at 1/4” thickness.